Take a look at the results of LMVA (Latvian Marketer's Toolkit) research and get data-based knowledge that will allow you to feel confident in the marketing environment of Latvia! The annual study produces comparable results and observes trends in the Latvian marketing environment. The opinions collected in the study are provided by marketing managers and other specialists responsible for marketing in their company. Several hundred marketing specialists in various industries were approached, with a special emphasis on the TOP500 largest companies in Latvia.
- Very optimistic mood
- Blurred boundaries between positions and departments
- Predominance of external digital channels to the neglect of own channels
- Lack of in-depth understanding of digital channels and media
- Responding to existing rather than "growing" trends
- Too much focus on metrics that marketing can partially influence